Saturday, September 10, 2011

This is Not a Valid Post

Hi!
 I am writing to tell you two things. I FINALLY have internet in my apartment! Yay! So my quest is finally over. I will tell you the full story about how the internet came to be a bit later, because I think it is a classic experience. Also, about a week after my departure to Hungary, my parents adopted a new puppy. Coincidence, I think not. My replacement's name is Charlie for the time being (by the way I'm kidding about the replacement thing....maybe) and he's very cute, so I wanted to post a couple of pictures on here so you can see him! Enjoy!

Charlie -- Sitting in our kitchen


Charlie and Bailey -- I'm glad Bailey is being a good big brother

1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE puppy! I think I'm in love. Beagles are one of my favorite breeds. - Kellie

    ReplyDelete